Re: Moon landing Hoax

Bernard Clayet wrote:

Well, I tend to agree w/ Jim, but in a different way. I think it was a
horrible
waste -- "We" spend jillions of $s while americans starve or remain
uneducated,
etc. just to satisfy a war criminal's ego.

Of course, the dollars were spent here, not on the moon. They paid
scientists and engineers and technicians, who bought food and clothes and
cars and houses. And were sufficiently educated to speak out and
participate in the political process that some funds went to feed the
starving and educate the poor.

It's not a zero-sum game!

"Whom God calls, God also equips."

- the Rt. Rev. David Jones
George Spagna
Department of Physics
Randolph-Macon College
P.O. Box 5005
Ashland, VA 23005-5505
phone: (804) 752-7344 FAX (804) 752-4724
e-mail: gspagna@rmc.edu
http://www.rmc.edu/~gspagna/