Re: Moon landing Hoax

At 21:38 20 02 2001 , you wrote:
So, Jim, you are telling us that it is reasonable that NASA and the
rest of the Federal Government, involving at least several hundred
thousand people, have managed to keep this little hoax alive for over
thirty years without anyone, including the Russians, finding out?

No, Hugh, I say that it is stupid to call the program stupid without
looking into it a bit -- as many have done here.

I repeat: I don't care if it is true or not -- it is just not that
important to me. But I won't call it stupid without much more information
than anyone on this list seems to be privy to. If someone can give me
evidence that the Federal Government has never covered up anything, I would
change my mind a bit. But I still wouldn't care much.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen