Re: absolute velocity, cosmology, special relativity

Hi all-
Well, John gives one way of formulating the question. But prior
to discovery of CBR there was no "preferred" reference frame in the
universe. Now there is. Larry asks, what are the consequences of this
new fact. This might turn out to be a profound question. Arons touches
on it in his book, and I shall reread his comments before reading the
other postings on this subject.
Regards,
Jack