Re: Gee G-2 is wrong!

If correct this is an outstanding discovery, Nobel prizes all around. BUT it is
very much premature. I ALWAYS believe physicists to be innocent until proven
wrong. So I will chalk it up to exuberance and a serious attempt to be first
with the news in case they are right.

David

Robert B Zannelli wrote:

In a message dated 2/12/01 9:45:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,