Re: Solving field equations in Excel

Referring to:

My code ignores charges which may be present in space

"John S. Denker" wrote (in part):

That's a pity. That forfeits a chance to demonstrate several
principles of physics:
-- global charge neutrality
-- local charge conservation
-- gauge invariance.

Should I assume, however, that the problem, as defined by
Leigh (finding the radial distribution of sigma over the top
of a cylindrical disk in an empty universe) can be solved
numerically to any degree of accuracy without dealing with
space charges? I expect the "undeniable YES" answer. But
I may be wrong again. What else is new?
Ludwik Kowalski