Re: How to do it in word6?

For those who DO 'use a Mac', let me heartily endorse a program
called BBEdit. There is a freebie lite version which is quite good
and the full commercial version which is VERY highly touted by web
designers and that ilk. Great for 'cleaning up' html code and such.

Please excuse my previous (and slightly incorrect) posting. It was
supposed to go to Ludwik.

I use BBEdit. Is there a quick fix in there for this sort of thing?
I do pretty much what others have described (I replace ^p^p with
$$$, however). One comment I did want to add: throw away Word 6 and
revert to Word 5.1 if you use a Mac.

Leigh