Re: AC electricity in CA

My dict. has misled me so many times; I must purchase another. I'll get
the one with the magnifier.

Since most of "you" prefer description, instead of prescription, you may
create neologisms at will. However, Webster's editors did reject "yada
yada" for the 2001 edition -- laudate deum!

bc

P.s. It served well for 50 years. (# 3 below is missing. replaced by #
5 pl. wares; commodities. In law a comprehensive name for .....)

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

For the record, my Webster's Collegiate Dictionary gives as the third
definition of the singular noun "good":

"Something that has economic utility or satisfies an economic want."

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net
http://www.velocity.net/~trebor