Re: AC electricity in CA

Yes, my dict. says it must be plural for that meaning.

bc

P.s. Actually, PG&E sells mass.

"D.V.N.Sarma" wrote:

On 18 Jan 2001, at 15:10, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Once energy is established as the good that is being sold, a
philosophical
issue very near to my heart arises, to which a physicist can again speak
authoritatively. Energy is distinctly *not* tangible property. To treat
it
as being such is a common cognitive error and a physically useful
fiction.

Leigh

Just out of curiosity! Can 'good' be used in singular? Are there any
precedents?

I am possessed by Perry Mason's legal assistant
who is so particular about precedents that he considered
only a widow or a divorcee as a suitable person to marry!

regards,

Sarma.