From: phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu]On Behalf Of Leigh Palmer
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 1:24 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Strange "Energy" Units

W/m^2 seem like very appropriate "energy" units for discussing energy
transfer. I note that these are units technically units useful for
calculating an energy *flux*. Exactly what you might want
for calculating
how large of a solar collector you may need for some purpose.

...energy flux density! When we become picky, we must become
very picky.
-------

Leigh