Re: Global Energy etc.

All you need to do is put up a large
solar array on a space station whose orbit always keeps it between the
sun and us. Cool the earth and fire the station, all at once

cheers,

joe

On Fri, 19
Jan 2001, Chuck Britton wrote:

Edward Teller has recently provided 'the' answer to global warming.
Blocking about 2% of our solar input power will do it. His scheme is
a set of obiting reflectors. Another is to block 2% of the sun's
radiation with a single big reflector at the SOHO Lagrange position.

Going 'back' to nuclear will require a TREMENDOUS PR effort.

At 10:13 AM -0500 1/19/01, Michael Edmiston, you wrote about Re: AC
electricity in CA:

But even with coal/garbage to syn-gas we have the global warming problem
from CO2 emissions. Ultimately we have to go nuclear.

britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936