Re: web resources, reliable or otherwise

John!

I'm replying directly -- this is now a dead horse?

I searched iris etymology and missed your reference. So just now I did again
and found it the first one off the screen! My links preserved showed I'd read
two dictionary. and one thesaurus reference -- gave up too soon.

Panzers,
bc