Re: Happy New Year

Thank you Sarma.

You reminded me that the New Millennium has already begun for you
folks west of the dateline!
It won't get here to the US for another seven hours.

(Did I notice somewhere that India adopts a Time Zone that is NOT an
integral number of hours 'off' of GMT????)

Non integral time zones are even more fascinating to me than those
areas here in the US that do not recognize Daylight Savings Time.
Puerto Rico, Arizona and PARTS of Indiana. Hmmm, perhaps there is a
subtle connection between India and Indiana???