Re: A question about the spin 2 particle.

My browser cannot locate www.innerx.net.
I cannot tell which part of my posting you were unable to understand.
Regards,
Jack

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, brian whatcott wrote:

If one steps past the talk about hypothetical constructs
such as gravitons, there is a paragraph from a Feynman text
at this URL

<http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/Sets2Quarks10.html#sub3>

cited as 'Feynman's Lectures on Gravity, Para 3.4', concerning
two cycles of phase per rotation. The muddiness, such as it is,
is possibly Feynman's then?

Brian