Re: A question about the spin 2 particle.

1. What in the world is a "De Broglie amplitude"? I do not
find the expression in either Schiff or Landau and Lifschitz.
2. Physics question are not settled by vote or popular opinion.
I gave you a reference for my answer. If you wish to correct the
reference there are a number of us who will consider your comments and
respond appropriately.
3. Please give the Feynman reference that you are referring to.
Regards,
Jack