Re: Squeeky Snow

I don't go for long hikes in stocking feet, but for something like
dropping the garbage out at the lane it hardly seems worth the bother of
putting on boots - I'm back by the time I would have had the boots on.
Your feet don't get particulary cold on a short trip like this even at
-30 or so, that might be an interesting thread too.

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html

I find a pair of Uggs to be perfect for taking the trash to the street curb.
Easy to slip on and very warm and effective even when post holing through 6
inches or so of snow.

Joel Rauber
Joel_Rauber@sdstate.edu