Re: CBR to measure g?

At 3:55 PM -0800 11/27/00, Leigh Palmer, you wrote about Re: CBR to
measure g?:

>Hi all-
> The message astounded me. I thought CBR stood for Cosmic
>Background Radiation.

I'm afraid I did, too. Let's not use ambiguous jargon, please!
Just for completeness, "CBR" means "Calculator Based ?" here?

Leigh

Calculator Based Ranger - it is ONLY a 'sonic ranger' - having none
of the CBL's more generalized inputs. Very useful for math classes
who 'just' need to work with pos. vel. acc. graphs. Considerably
cheaper than the CBL + Sonic Ranger and quite easy to setup and use.

britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936