Book recommendation - holiday read

Hi all-
This has nothing to do with physics, but everything to do with
skilled writing and high humor. I think that <The 5-Minute Iliad and
Other Instant Classics> is the funniest piece of work I have seen in
quite awhile. The parodies are far from shallow and very literate.
The classics range from Homer to Kerouac, via Dostoevski and Kafka.
Simon & Schuster Fireside series, about $10 at Crown Books. The
author's name is Greg Nathan.
Regards,
Jack

--
Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable