Re: Optura

I'd be happen to send single user complementary copies of World-in-Motion to
members on the list that may be considering a video analysis package. As
John mentions, the software is for PCs only, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and Me.
These will be preliminary copies of Version 4.0 and I would appreciate any
comments. If you would like a single user complementary copy, please contact
me off the list with your mailing address at:

raacc@aol.com

The CDs will be recordable CDs and I will limit the requests to the first one
hundred responses. Expect the CDs to be delivered by mail sometime between
Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Bob Carlson

In a message dated 11/13/00 8:26:34 PM Central Standard Time,