Re: history of science

At 12:36 AM 11/13/00 -0500, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:
Did somebody read the recent (June 2000) book by S. Fuller
entitled "T. Kuhn: The Philosophical History of our Times"?
I just saw the title at amazon.com and a brief description.
They say the author disagree with Kuhn on everything.

1) The correct title is
Thomas Kuhn: A Philosophical History for Our Times

2) There are some non-brief critiques available, including:
http://www.sciam.com/2000/0900issue/0900reviews1.html
http://www10.nytimes.com/books/00/05/28/reviews/000528.28hollint.html

Those should be of some help in deciding whether you want to read Fuller's
tome.