eclipse expedition in Vermont? 1929?

My brother and sister were working on some family photos of my father and
grandfather (astronomer Philip Fox) heaed for an eclipse expedition. I
remember someone pointing us to a resource where such information as the
dates of past eclipses can be found. Can anyone help again? My search
skills came up short.

This was the note from my brother:

we discovered that we did not have the date
of a series of pictures taken at some trip which the
truck (in the picture) labeled the Chicago Eclipse
Exhibition. On the back it said Vermont- but no date.
My guess is the is was somewhere between 1929 and
1935.

Thanks,

Ken Fox
AP/IB Physics Teacher