AP PROBLEM

I wonder if someone can head me in the right direction on an old AP C
question?

A car door is open an acute angle theta when the car begins accelerating
constantly forward. At what time after the start of the acceleration
will the door close. I believe we are ignoring frictional effects and
are treating the door as a rod.

Any help would be appreciated, it has been a while since I have done
this type of problem.

Dave Abineri

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net