From: "Jim Green" <JMGreen@SISNA.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: Misconceptions assessments?

What is the main reason for it being colder in winter than in summer?
A. The earth is farther away from the sun in winter than in summer.

The main problem I see here is the poor grammar: it should be "...reason
for it's being colder..."

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen