Re: photoelectric effect (clarifications)

Whenever I get a question that cannot be answered,
1) On the first pass I try to avoid criticizing the question. I try to
suggest ways the question could be rephrased to get a better result.
2) If somebody really insists, I will explain why the original question
doesn't make sense.