Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:29:08 -0500
From: Robert A Cohen <bbq@ESU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Color constancy

Why is the purple haze *around* the orange instead of coincident with it?

My first impression was that only those with glasses would be able to see
the purple haze (due to dispersion through the glasses) but I had assumed
the colors would be coincident.

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |