Re: Color constancy

Larry Smith wrote:

As I ask in 1) above, is there any evidence that retinal chemistry varies
from person to person?

You would have an easier time convincing me that retinal chemistry was
consistent from person to person than you would have convincing me that brain
chemistry is the same. The key it seems to me is not the signal from the optic
nerve but how individual brains process that signal. I like broccoli, spinach
and chicken livers. Do you?
--
Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. -- Niels Bohr