Re: Teaching Trends

Dwight:

I will refer you to an excellent book on science curriculum that
discuss most of the questions you asked. Check it out at your library:

Roberts, D. A., and Ostman, L. (1998). Problems of Meaning in the
Science Curriculum. New York, NY: Teachers College Press.

There is also a chapter on science curriculum in the following
reference:

Gabel D. (Ed.) (1995). Handbook of Research on Science Teaching and
Learning.

Good luck,

Wilson

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:44:31 -0400 "Dwight K. Souder"