Re: CAUSATION IN PHYSICS

In a message dated 10/15/00 2:13:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
jsd@MONMOUTH.COM writes:

<< At 02:44 PM 10/15/00 -0400, Robert Carlson teased:
Now I'm wondering if bullets can cause bullet holes and what implications
this may have on our legal system.

In case there is anyone who can't tell the difference between teasing and
physics:
-- bullet-hole production is highly entropic, and permits clear
statements about causation;
-- this is in marked contrast to F=ma. >>

John,

From your above post, I am assuming you would say bullets can cause bullet
holes. If this is correct, then please explain the basic physics, with
forces if possible. Please consider the flesh/bullet system.

Bob Carlson