Re: One last Test of tags

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Rick Tarara wrote:

[etc.]

<DIV><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial><FONT color=#800000>This</FONT> is just a

HTML and server issues aside, PLEASE don't send stuff in such teeny tiny
fonts. The combination of Arial and size=2 makes the print so terribly
tiny on my screen that I can only read it with great difficulty, and even
then I have to guess a number of the letters from the surrounding context.
Please just use the default sizes and fonts unless you really need to
change them for some reason.

This is with Netscape 4.75 on Solaris 8 with a nice big 19" monitor.

Thanks,

Andy Dougherty doughera@lafayette.edu
Dept. of Physics
Lafayette College, Easton PA 18042