Re: The drag force -- a correction squared

Hej!

I'm not even a Hi Skool teacher now. They took away my credential.

bc

Justin Parke wrote:

It seems to me that the drag force is in fact not dependent on the mass,
rather it is the terminal velocity which is mass dependent. Consider an
object with small mass provided with some means of propulsion down, a

cut

Unfortunately (or probably for the better, to be honest) I do not remember
what was said by whom. I have learned not to expect a simple answer though!

Thanks for all the input (and I will still continue to post even though I am
"only" a high school teacher)!

Justin Parke
Oakland Mills High School