Re: Concerned about grades (longish)

Academic ability is quite common. The lack of self discipline and
resistance to responsibility and lack of curiousity seem to be the
larger block for the students I interact with.

Tim

Tim
Your are exactly right. My students are as academic capable as ever,
but over my 25 years of teaching it (The lack of self discipline and
resistance to responsibility and lack of curiousity seem to be the
larger block for the students I interact with.) is getting worse.

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pastuer