Re: Concerned about grades

I use a grading scheme for virtually everything which evaluates work from A
to F. A = 4, B = 3, etc. I read them like GPA scores, and typically find
that the average is between 2.0 and 2.5 for an entire class. Students
receive at the beginning of the term the criteria by which I assign these
scores.

"The lesser of two evils
still leaves you with evil."
- Ralph Nader
George Spagna
Department of Physics
Randolph-Macon College
P.O. Box 5005
Ashland, VA 23005-5505
phone: (804) 752-7344 FAX (804) 752-4724
e-mail: gspagna@rmc.edu
http://www.rmc.edu/~gspagna/