Re: Web based physics courses

----- Original Message -----
From: Hugh Haskell <hhaskell@MINDSPRING.COM>
I would think Ed Taylor's relativity and quantum mechanics courses
would be worth while. I believe they are run out of Montana State
and rather than being TV courses, they are e-mail correspondence
Courses. Chuck Britton has taken both. If he doesn't surface soon and
no one else who has taken them volunteers, bug him.

I have taken three physics courses from Montana State: Special Relativity,
Demystifying Quantum Mechanics (Q.E.D.), and The Physics of Energy, listed
in decreasing order of time required for their successful completion. All
were very worthwhile.

Tom McDonald
Harbor Springs High School
Harbor Springs, Michigan