Re: The Olympics

About four years ago there were an article on falling cats
in The Physics Teacher. The author, a teacher from Salt
Lake City, actually built mechanical models of cats. I saw
them at the annual AAPT meeting and was impressed.
Each of us participated at the Apparatus Competition .

Several months later, when we were skiing in Park City,
he explained to me everything again and I was satisfied.
Ludwik Kowalski