still shopping for a video camera...

Thanks for earlier advice regarding digital vs analog video cameras for
video capture. I've been looking at what's on the market in the analog
department, and find that camcorders with manual control over the shutter
speed have disappeared. I found a Canon which allows one to select the
program for the automatic exposure control, and I'd guess that the "sport"
setting and strong lighting would give the fastest shutter speed, but
that's not such a great way to go about it.

Does anyone know of a current model that allows one to set the shutter
speed manually?

Mark

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic