New webpages

I added three new items to my website this summer.

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL

They are on:

1) Optical modulation
2) Kinematics of waves
3) Slaves in Magadan

Item #3 has nothing to do with physics and should
probably NOT be discussed on Phys-L. It is devoted
to Stalin's concentration camps. Questions and
comments, if any, should be sent to me privately.
Share item #3 with your sociologists, or students,
if you wish. It can be accessed directly as:

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL/magadan/marek.html

Ludwik Kowalski kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu