Re: Cat's eyes

I examined the human "red eye" spots (they was actually
white on my screen). The size of the spot was more or less
the same as the size of the iris.

The glowing eyes of the cat were as large as the entire
exposed parts of eyeballs. Do cats have irises ? I know
nothing about the accomodation either.

How to force a cat to be cooperative? Do experiments
after a prolonged nap. When the animal still enjoys the
warmness of the bed. Cat's natural curiosity helps;
say something, move something, etc.
Ludwik Kowalski

Clarence Bennett wrote:

The glowing eyes of the cat are big circles, not single points,

I would suspect focus change. Does anyone know whether
cats have a full range of accomodation?