Moon IllusionRE: The color of snow

It goes away for me if I view it upside down by looking
between my legs, the same technique that makes the Moon illusion
go away.

An easier way to make the moon illusion go away, is to take your thumb and
pointing finger and make the OK gesture so that you have a circle of two
digits and look through it at the moon. I usually hold the tip of the
pointing finger about at the thumb joint.

Joel Rauber
Joel_Rauber@sdstate.edu