Re: Glacier Color

Are you certain it isn't mega - organic molecules like algae that gives the color When lakes eutrify?, it's because of the addition of minerals (P from laundry and dish detergent) that promote
growth that then deplete the O2. I think. does Lake Tahoe have very little organic matter?

bc

No blue from Chrenkov rad.?