Re: Sunsets

Sorry about that it is getting late for my middle aged mind and I did not check
my spell checker very well. The word should have been oscillating. See below.

I'm afraid I'm getting a little lost here. What do you mean by
"occulting"?

Now if both red light and blue light were being transmitted by the sun
carrying equal energies then the red would loose less of its energy to
oscillating its neighbor and send more of its energy through the atmosphere
to run my solar calculator. Whereas the blue light looses more of its
energy oscillating its neighbor and therefore sends less through for my
calculator. Am I on the right track?

--
Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. -- Niels Bohr