demonstration tapes

I have been using a set of excellent video tapes that show several
demonstrations that would be difficult or impossible to recreate in my
high school classroom. This year I have changed schools and therefore I
need to purchase these tapes once again if I am to continue using them.
The tapes are produced by "Physics Curriculum & Instruction". I have
not been able to locate this company on the web or through phone
information search. Can anyone tell me how to contact this company. I
would also be interested in other sources of similar video produced by
other sources.
--
Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. -- Niels Bohr