JMGreen@SISNA.C

JMGreen@SISNA.COM wrote:

Herb, could it be that women have better things to do than waste time here
on this list?

Well, usually reading this list isn't a waste of my time. This thread
is pretty useless, though.

For example, as you suggested in a previous post, they may be dealing with
something really important -- like their children.

Perhaps we should encourage more men to quit posting and spend more
time with their kids. After all, fatherhood is the highest calling a man can
aspire to, and it is a fortunate man who can be a father. We shouldn't
interrupt these fatherly duties.

Let me go way out on a limb and say that I think it would be a rare woman
who would trade her children for as much as a Nobel Prize in physics. And
be pretty unfortunate to do so.

I would. Of course, it helps that I would be trading zero children. ;)

Carmen