Re: How To Recruit Women to Tech and IT Classes

Joel makes a good point. I don't think that there are gender or cultural
viewpoints in physics. If you think so, then please give an example. The
equations and results should be the same for all.

Steven T. Ratliff
Associate Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.