Re: How To Recruit Women to Tech and IT Classes

Dan MacIsaac says some thoughtful things here. He seems to say that the
physics community would benefit from a female/feminine viewpoint on various
scientific topics. I think that this may be valid. On the other hand I
don't see much value in inviting historians or sociologists to a physics
conference just to get a wider viewpoint,

Jim Green