Bearcat

Wasn't Bearcat a brand name of Radio Shack?

I have a Bearcat BC 950xlt scanner and can't find the operating
instructions for it -- I was hoping to find a web site and be able to
download the instructions. My local Radio Shack is unsure about this. My
search engines don't seem to be able to find the name.

Does anyone know what happened to this brand name?

TX

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen