Graph Plotting - Reprise

I received an unsolicited email offer this morning from a NASA sponsored
list. It was from <http://www.amtec.com>

Try out Tecplot, it said. And I did. 6 MBytes of download.

The guided tour reminded me that now I can no longer visit the
World's great opera houses, concert halls, ballets easily,
small town life has its compensations. Besides the sight of deer
in the granite peaks round the local game-fishing lake, fish boiling
up at disk and the like, but not to wax too poetic (my evil twin
brother rebels...) I will mention that selecting features for
illustration in the many categories of colored data visualization
the working demo offered was indeed a cultural experience.

But then, I am easily pleased. :-)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!