STM for undergrads

Hello,

Is anyone on the list involved in (or aware of) a program that
incorporates scanning tunneling microscope work into an undergraduate
curriculum? This would probably be as part of an advanced lab.

I'm thinking of trying to do something like that, but I'm not convinced
it would be reliably successful. So I'd like to contact someone to find
out what works and what doesn't.

Reply on-list or off-list, as you think appropriate,
--
Dr. James McLean phone: (716) 245-5897
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy FAX: (716) 245-5288