Re: Where Have All The Boys Gone (Again)

OK now I have to track down a copy of Atlantic Monthly in Ephraim
Utah. Not likely.

Jim Green

At 14:29 10 08 2000 , you wrote:
For those who don't have time to read the book (like me),
check out the May 2000 issue of The Atlantic Monthly and the
article by Sommers titled "The War Against Boys", which I assume
is a summary of most of the main points addressed in her book.

Vic DeCarlo

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen