[no subject]

Dear Colleague:

You are welcome to use the Homework Service.
It is a teaching tool more useful than a textbook.
The first step is to go to the URL
http://hw.ph.utexas.edu/overview.html
and/or
http://hw.ph.utexas.edu/hw.html
and fill out the form.
Documentation is on-line.

There is no charge, so please feel free to
initiate a class and try the Homework Service.
**** The best things in life are free ****
We don't think you will find any WWW system with
functionality as good as the Homework Service.
Our relationship with you will assist you in
designing homework assignments to suit your
teaching style. We hope this service will be a
benefit to you and your students. Please let
us know if you have any difficulties, and
please make suggestions.

Have fun.

Regards,
Fred