Re: Solution: gas particle distribution problem

And our friend Siemanek often wrote that analogies are not
useful in physics. I never accepted this. Brian is providing
a useful analogy. It helps to illustrate a common situation.

brian whatcott wrote:
In my case, the reason is easy to discover: David's math
grasp is so much better that I have to treat many of his
notes as a cultural flowering to be appreciated like a
great opera in Italian (a language I do not speak).