Re: 1.5 lambda quiz question

John wrote:

1) It is against my principles to hold others to higher
standards than I
hold myself. Since *I* didn't notice the professor's 1.5
lambda mistake,
then anybody else who fails to notice gets a free ride.

Sure, I'll point it out, and we'll all try to do better next time.

I agree, but my standard for myself isn't what I can do at the 100% level.
I often fail to meet my own standards, and deduct points from myself.
Sometimes telling the class that I only got a 98% on the test I gave them.
Of course, 98% warrants the highest level of A score :-)

Joel Rauber
Joel_Rauber@sdstate.edu